Rotating Header Image

Is there any way to avoid paying back registration fees on a vehicle in California?


  1. JetDoc says:

    As long as the car remains in California, the back fees must be paid before the license plates/registration can be brought up to date. The only way to avoid this is to sell the car to a buyer outside of California.

  2. hopethishelps says:

    Who ever owns the vehicle will have to pay all back fees and penalties plus current when they go to get a valid tag.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

  • Subscribe via RSS